Labels

Friday, October 5, 2012

Kim Kardashian: ‘I’ve gained weight because I’m happy’


Kim Kardashian: ‘I’ve gained weight because I’m happy’
They may be one of the reasons for her worldwide fame, but Kim Kardashian says she’s taking action to rein in her curves.
Kim’s been spotted working out on South Beach in Miami and been tweeting about her weight struggles in recent days, after a magazine claimed she’d gained 15 to 20lbs since she began dating Kanye West.
Earlier this week, Kim tweeted: “How is it that @KourtneyKardash & I have the same amount of weight to lose but she just had a baby! SMH help! LOL.”
And now she’s opened up on her blog about her plan to use a dietary aid to lose weight, saying: “I started QuickTrim a few weeks ago just before I went to Australia because yes, I have gained some weight… but I guess being happy and comfortable does that to you.
“But it’s all good! I am back in the gym, watching what I eat and that combined with starting QuickTrim again means I’m feeling positive.
“I just want to be at my target weight and feel good about myself. I hate feeling heavy and lazy and it’s not a nice feeling when my clothes don’t fit. Just gotta stay focused! Xo”
Don’t worry Kim, we’ve all been there – nothing wrong with a bit of love chub at the beginning of a new relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment