Labels

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kelly Brook thinks Simon Cowell was weird to use her for a photo opportunity


kelly brook fhm 2012 shoot

In her new interview with FHM magazine, model and TV presenter Kelly Brook speaks out against Mr High-Trousers-And-V-Neckt-Tees AKA Simon Cowell.
The failed Britain’s Got Talent judge says that she still doesn’t understand why she was given the boot back in 2009 show after a week,
“I turn up and I do my job. I’m professional and if I’m not comfortable I’m honest, I’m really straight forward. If it was editing, if it was bad, they could have edited it to make me look good,” she’s told the lad’s mag.
But there’s more Cowell-bashing. She claims that Mr Cowell is ‘weird’ and that the one time she has seen him since her stint on BGT he used for her a photo opportunity.
“I saw Simon Cowell once afterwards. I caught his eye and I thought, ‘I'm not going to say hello to him, I can't be bothered’, and then he kind of just sulked over and sat next to me,” Kel reveals.
“Then all of the photographers came and then they took a picture as if we were friends. We're not friends. I didn't know him before and I'll probably never meet him again.
“I don't understand why he sat next to me for a photo opportunity. I don't know. It was weird,” Kelly finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment