Labels

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kesha has admitted to sleeping with a ghost



Kesha has admitted to sleeping with a ghost
Kesha has revealed that she thinks that she may have got down to it with a spirit from the other side.
No. We didn’t think it was possible either but who are we to judge.

Just a one-night thing…

Un-surprisingly, the singer has just released her new track, Supernatural - a song that she claims was inspired by her cheeky relations with a ghost.
"It's about experiences with the supernatural... but in a sexy way."
You’ve got to love a sexy ghost. All that transparency and that.
"I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it."
At least we can guarantee that whatever they got up to – they practised it safely.

It gets weirder…

It seems that the 25-year-old has been up to all sorts lately. All in the name of music of course.
"I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest.
We think you may have gone through the wonderful phase of finding yourself, Kesha.
"The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat."
“I got hypnotised, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable.”

No comments:

Post a Comment