Labels

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keira Knightley on Jude Law: ‘No wonder he kept that hat on


Keira Knightley on Jude Law: ‘No wonder he kept that hat on’
Defintely not awkward now...
 

Keira Knightley has confessed that she felt sorry for Jude Law during the filming of Anna Karenina, thanks to him having to wear an unflattering wig for the role of Alexei Karenin – which made him appear older and bald.
Talking to Harper’s Bazaar about how Jude would keep his hat on while on breaks from filing, she said, “No wonder he kept that hat on. [The make-up and wig] were the worst. Poor f**ker. I'd get to the end of the day, take my make-up and wig off, and I'd look s**t.
“He'd take the make-up and wig off and look f**king brilliant. And everyone would say, 'Oh yeah! Good-looking man underneath!’”
The actress also spoke about her co-star Aaron Johnson, saying, “He is very confident. But he’s also got whatever it is, and I’m never sure quite what it is that makes an actor good, but he’s got it. It’s real. It’s a really interesting thing.
“If you asked him about his preparation or anything like that, I’m not quite sure what the answer would be - he’s a total wing-it, but he absolutely pulls it off. You sort of stand there and go, ‘Wow, I don’t know how you’ve done it, but you’ve really, really done it.’ It was amazing to watch.”
Yuuuuuuuuuum!
 
Keira admitted to being an awkward teenager, and revealed that she’s only recently become comfortable in her skin. She said, “I hated late teens, I hated early twenties, all of that, I think a lot of people do. Possibly I think I’m one of those people that always would have done and it didn’t really matter where I was in life. But I was totally uncomfortable in everything.
“And all of a sudden 25 hit, and I was like, 'Ah, I think I’m all right'. And actually after 25 it’s been pretty good. I definitely feel like I’ve been around the block a couple of times, and that’s great.

No comments:

Post a Comment