Labels

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Selena Gomez: ‘I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously


Selena Gomez: ‘I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously’
Selena Gomez is envied by millions of teenage girls - and no, not just for dating Justin Bieber - but for living a life others can only dream about. Things are going from strength to strength for the young actress/singer who pins her success down to luck.
Speaking to Teen Vogue, Selena said, “I'm lucky. It's really fun. [But] I'm 20. I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically.”
It seems Selena isn’t about to run off with the circus and let her fame go to her head anytime soon as she still lives with her parents (with no desire to move out) and has other dreams she wants to fulfill before she even thinks of marriage. She said, “I have a small condo on top of my parents' house. I'm a little behind! Marriage and all that other stuff I think will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life!”
Happy living at home...
 
And those accomplishments she talks of are linked to her acting career, which she hopes to take away from the kid/teen audience and into something more credible. She continued, “Monte Carlowas a good step for me at the time, but I would never want to do something like that again.
“It’s frustrating whenever I want the roles that no one’s even thinking about me for, and being like, ‘No,’ with all these other ones.
“Being part of the Disney Channel was such a blessing, and I’m super happy with what my show accomplished, but acting is something I would like to take on more seriously. I don't necessarily feel accomplished. I want to create a whole different persona when it comes to acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment