Labels

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Katy Perry says her style is like a mood ring


Katy Perry

Katy Perry

Remember back in the 90s when the coolest thing in the world to have was a mood ring? Even Tamagotchi key rings weren't as awesome as a mood ring. Well, for us girls anyway...
The ever-colourful Katy Perry, who features on the cover of L'Uomo mag this month, has likened her quirky style to our fave retro accessory. Seriously, Katy Perry is a big mood ring! We couldn't think of a better way to describe her funky look.
In the interview with L'Uomo Katy said her overall look was "like an ever-evolving mood ring. However I feel when I wake up is exactly how I dress. It's many different things because I feel many different things and almost feel like I have multiple personalities inside of me and want to express them all at different times or sometimes all at the same time. I generally just like to have fun and sometimes I'll imagine and create a world and try to dress like that thing I've created for 6 months or so. Right now, I'm really into the fairy nymph, white witch, goth vibe."
We thought we'd take a look back through some of her recent moody looks. You know, just because. Have a look through our gallery and let us know which KP outfit is your fave.
Katy Perry

Katy Perry

Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment