Labels

Friday, June 29, 2012

Cheryl Cole fears for her life as plane narrowly misses lightning


When Cheryl Cole released her album, A Million Lights earlier this month, she got more light than she asked for.
Waiting on the runway in Frankfurt, Germany, Cheryl watched out of the window as lightning struck the runway just metres away from her plane.
Cheryl has admitted to The Sun that she was terrified: “I was so scared that I thought, ‘This is it. I’ve got an album to promote and I’ve got so much yet to do!’”

She added: “We had to stay put in the aircraft on the runway. They couldn’t even take us back to the terminal.
“When we finally took off about an hour later I was terrified we’d be hit by lightning in the air. But I remembered I’d climbed Kilimanjaro, so took a bit of strength from that.”

She obviously didn’t have any shots of tequila close by to steady her nerves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment