Labels

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Salma Hayek’s daughter never fails to make her laugh


Actress Salma Hayek’s four year old daughter Valentina is used to flying around the globe to accompany her mummy on the set of her latest film, and it seems that in the midst of all that travelling she’s acquired quite a sense of humour for someone so little.
The duo are currently in Massachusetts, were Salma is filming Grown Ups 2. Speaking to the July issue ofInStyle magazine, Salma declared, “She always makes me laugh.”
Referring to a morning where she was feeling jet-lagged following a flight from Los Angeles to Paris, she said, “Valentina jumped on my bed and hugged me, and I go, ‘What are you doing? You scared me!’ She started giggling and said to me, ‘You desperately needed my energy.’ I was so surprised she said that. A four-year-old! And she was so right.”
Continuing to talk about her bundle of joy, she added, “My daughter comes up with her own songs and rhymes as well. She always makes me laugh.”
It’s not just work that causes Salma to travel the globe so much, being married to French billionaire François-Henri Pinault, means that she spends the majority of her time between Los Angeles and Paris.
Showing that Valentina is well accustomed to the glamorous world of showbiz, Salma revealed, “We’re lucky because she loves travelling. For her it’s second nature. If I put her in a school in Spain because I’m doing a movie there, she’s excited about this new experience with other kids and the teachers.”
Salma Hayek can next be seen in Savages alongside Blake Lively, John Travolta and Aaron Johnson. Watch the trailer above…

No comments:

Post a Comment