Labels

Monday, June 18, 2012

Kim Kardashian on privacy: "I'm under constant observation"


As someone who invited Reality TV cameras into her life, it’s a little surprising to hear Kim Kardashianbemoan her lack of privacy. But she has done just that.
The 31-year-old Reality TV star has been interviewed for Italy’s L’Umomo Vogue, as was questioned about any regrets she has,
“Lack of privacy,” she admits. “Everyone is always watching me, I’m under constant observation, everywhere I go there’s a camera following me, in the gym, when I do the shopping, and if I decide to go out without make-up it makes news throughout the world.”
Kim – who’s love life is particularly up for public scrutiny – also admits that her openness in showing her relationships on screen, particularly her failed 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, often gets her negative attention. However, she is now happy with new boyfriend Kanye West,
“In the past I suffered a lot because of my honesty, and when it didn’t work I was criticised and treated badly: I can only say that now, with him, I’m happy.”
What do you think about Kim’s comments on privacy? Do you think that even Reality TV stars how make money from selling access to their life deserve some privacy, or do you have no sympathy for Kim?

No comments:

Post a Comment