Labels

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kris Jenner defends giving Kim pill aged 14

Kris Jenner defends giving Kim pill aged 14
Earlier this week, Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner came under fire after Kim told Oprah that her mum put her on the birth control pill when she was only 14.
But she's now defended her actions, saying that she only did it to "protect" her kids, and said she'd do it for all of her girls the very moment they expressed an interest in sex.
In an upcoming interview with US TV chatshow host Bethany Frankel, she says: "You want to protect your kids. Kim came to me and you know, was very honest with me and said 'Mummy I think I'm feeling, you know, sexual.'" That's pretty gutsy…the conversation we had with our parents about the birds and the bees was a LOT more awkward and clumsy than that! Anyway, Kris continues: "What I did as a parent with all my girls, when I felt like it was that time in their life that they were going to that step… I drove as fast as I could to the gynaecologist's office." She adds that she would have wasted her time trying to get Kim, Khloe and Kourtney into (separate) cast-iron chastity knickers: "You can try and talk your kids out of [having sex], but unless you lock your child in the closet and throw the key away, they're going to do what they feel." What do you think of Kris's chilled-out parenting methods?

No comments:

Post a Comment