Labels

Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Kid On The Block Aine



A lot of excitement buzzing around the SoSueMe headquarters today.
I’ll admit, most of it is coming from me so i apologise in advance if i have a sudden outburst or screech throughout my article. I’m Aine, and This article, is my first of many, and I am so excited  to be joining the SoSueMe team. I will be mostly given you all the gossip from our little emerald isle but i will be adding my own twist by giving you some book & movies reviews also. If you have any books or movies you want me to review just let me know.
 
So enough about me, lets get to what you’re really here for, the gossip. Basically I cant kick off a blog without mentioning all the reality TV shows that TV3 are kicking out. First it was the car crash that was Tallafornia, then they moved on to the more classy, Dublin housewives. This of course went down a treat in comparison and we cant wait to see more in September. Tv3 obviously hitting some serious ratings after teaming up with Stray-wave media, decided to team up with them again for the catwalk to Kilimanjaro. Former Miss Ireland Roz Purcell, model’s Daniella Moyles, Emily McKeogh and Lynn Kelly; all tackled the mountain with an upbeat attitude, to which we were not disappointed.
 
So what else could this cash cow, that is Straywave media, produce? Only a bunch of celebs to come and wax,tan and vajazzle us up and down the country from Malin to Mizen. As we type the Celeb Salon bus is touring the country looking for their next victims. Now this should be enough for any fan of reality TV, but it just made us want more.And more we are getting. If my sources are anything to go by, which their not really, next in the firing line is a  bunch of celebs to take on a  catwalk to the Himalayas. I for one need some cheering up after the Furos(euros that made me furious) and i think, Stray-wave media and TV3 are the way forward.
 
 
To keep on with the tone of the Furos, we also have a few breakups we must grieve. Firstly Johnny Depp and his wife of nearly 14 years, Vanessa Paradise, and although this was in the pipeline it still hurt for a weensy moment that they split. But I soon realized I now have a chance with Johnny again, so its bye bye nessa. But on our own soil, our very own glamorous couple, Danny O Donoghue and his model GF Irma mail, have called it quits. Basically the script is(see what i did there eh eh?) this was also in the pipeline. Rumours started to escalate after the the voice judge was spotted cosying up to his protegee, Bo Bruce, backstage. We’re like typical Irish mammy’s and dont want to believe that our Danny could do such a thing, so therefore it’s put in the back of our minds, never to be spoken of again.

No comments:

Post a Comment