Labels

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Amy Childs to be the next Simon Cowell!?


Amy Childs to be the next Simon Cowell!? statement, but reality star Amy Childs has revealed her plans to be the new Simon Cowell.
Confused? We were too, until we realised that the star's next venture is to try and become a talent show judge. Amy, who gained fame after hitting our screens in the first series of The Only Way Is Essex, has revealed that she'd love to be a judge on a show like The X Factor or Britain's Got Talent and also states she thinks she could be just as big as music mogul Simon.
"I could be the next Simon. Who wouldn't want to be an 'X Factor' judge? I'd rather do 'Britain's Got Talent' though because I like singing."
The reality star even revealed that she was in the line-up for a place on the judging panel of the X Factor, acting as an understudy for Carmen Electra.
"They asked me to be the understudy for Carmen Electra on the main show of 'X Factor'. If she didn't turn up I would have been on there, which is amazing. I'd be so honest. That's just me, do you know what I mean?"
We can imagine Amy now, critiquing the contestants with a chorus of "Oh ma gawd's" and "shut up".
Amy left TOWIE after the second series but states that she still wants to keep in contact with her former cast members, especially ex-flame Kirk Norcross, saying,
"I'm a nice person and I want to keep in contact with all of them...Me and Kirk have always had chemistry. I'm not going to lie to you, I did fancy him but he's a mate."
Do any of you heatworld citizens think that Amy has what it takes to gain a place on the X Factor orBritain's Got Talent judging panel?

No comments:

Post a Comment