Labels

Monday, July 9, 2012

Kanye West serenades Kim Kardashian


Kayne West has proved just how loved up he is with Kim Kardashian by singing just to her during a solo concert in the US.
Kanye performed his first solo show in over a year (he’s been co-headlining with BFF Jay-Z on the Watch The Throne tour) at Revel Resort in Atlantic City, and of course his girlfriend was there to watch. Kim and her BFF Jonathan Cheban were spotted dancing away in the VIP section.
When Kanye sang new track Way Too Cold – which was leaked on to the Internet in April and contains the lyrics, “I admit I feel in love with Kim” - he serenaded this favourite lady.  
The Grammy award winning rapper was clearly feeling in a romantic mood through out the concert. He told the crowd, “If you love someone tonight… hold on real tight.” As Kim couldn’t get on to the stage to snuggle up to her man, she hugged her bestie Jonathan, and then jokingly hugged herself!
Hil-arious!

Steal her style

Kim hasn’t just got Kanye on the brain. She’s still as fashion obsessed as ever. And she’s revealed that she feels flattered to be considered a style icon to others because she in turn is inspired by other celebrities,
“It feels so weird [to be considered a style icon], I mean I want everyone to be an individual and be themselves but it's also flattering to be inspirational to people, or for them to be inspired by a certain hairstyle or make-up look or little outfits,” Kim said on Lorraine.
“Because I do that with other people, I look through magazines and I'm like, 'I like her hair here and her make-up there and I love  this outfit or these shoes'. It's very flattering.”

No comments:

Post a Comment