Labels

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mila Kunis: ‘I couldn't even go on a date if I wanted to!’



Mila Kunis has revealed that being a Hollywood movie star (and complete goddess) has its downside when it comes to dating. Not only does her status put guys off strolling up to her with their best chat up lines, but, in the unlikely event that anyone did pluck up the courage to approach her, the logistics of actually going on a date is also a dilemma.
Speaking to the August issue of Elle magazine, the actress said, “Is a guy going to come up to me and ask if he can take me out on a date? Where can I go and have this date?
“I can't go anywhere! My house, his house ... So what do you do? I'm trying to be like a normal girl and a single girl ... but the concept of being single and in my position is just not workable. I couldn't even go on a date if I wanted to!”
Don’t worry, Mila isn’t grumbling at her success, far from it. She insists she has worked to get to where she is today and will keep at it for a long time. Phew! She declared, “I have everything working against me at this point. I am a woman, I'm a child actress and I was on a television show for eight years. But I have worked really hard to prove them all wrong.
“It's the stubborn side of me. I still don't have a f--king clue what I'm doing. I'm not confident in my talent, whatever that might be, and I hope I never am. Working this hard is the thing that keeps me sane.”
Ted, starring Mila Kunis, Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane, Patrick Stewart and Ryan Reynolds, is released in UK cinemas on 1st August

No comments:

Post a Comment