Labels

Saturday, July 14, 2012

X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson sacks One Direction's management

X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson sacks One Direction's management
We all remember her as the softly-spoken Liverpudlian with the feisty voice from The X Factor. So it's pretty out-of-character for her to be ranting at anyone on her Twitter, let alone her management company. Modest Management look after both Rebecca and One Direction, who shot to fame after competing against each other in 2010's series of Simon Cowell's musical show.
Rebecca took to Twitter to slate her management, who have apparently been working her so hard that she collapsed! Writing around 10pm on Friday night, she said: "resorting to stalking my twitter the same people that watched me collapse ... And gave me a can of coke and said now go do your interview"
She continued: "The same people that worked me so much I collapsed and had to say stop!!! I need to see my children you need to give me time off vile!!!!"
She then added: "Was so exhausted I couldn't physically walk on my own but was still told I had to work!!! #vile"

One Direction star: "hard work = success!"

The singer, who trained as a legal secretary before auditioning for The X Factor, threatened to take the management company to court: "See you in court!!! #greedyvermon [sic]", finishing up her rant with: "Be nice to have a nice new responsible caring management team!! Who care for me and my childrens well being #seeyouincourt!!!"
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson didn't like to see his management being slagged off, so he tweeted Rebecca: "Success is impossible without hard work."
Rebecca responded, pretty passive-aggressively: "I forgive u I used to be scared and think I had to do whatever they told me to do too. Xxx hope your good :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment