Labels

Friday, July 27, 2012

Michael Jackson’s son Prince lashes out against Janet Jackson


Michael Jackson’s son Prince lashes out against Janet Jackson
Michael Jackson’s son Prince speaks out against Janet Jackson In the latest drama to unfold surrounding the epically screwed-up Jackson family, Michael Jackson’s son Prince has tweeted (and since deleted) a screengrab of an alleged text message conversation he had with his aunts Rebbie and Janet Jackson and cousin Austin Jackson.
In the message, he had said to his older relatives: “This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!”
The reply from Janet (well, the beginning of it, and we can’t be 100% it’s from Janet) says “Don’t let them pls.”
According to the MailOnline, in a post which has since been deleted, Prince added: “As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt.”
He continued: 'The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. “For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth"'.
This is the first we’ve heard from him on the matter. Previously, sister Paris has been more outspoken, as she was the one who tweeted that she feared her grandmother and then-guardian, Katherine Jackson, had gone missing. There has been footage circulating of Janet appearing to slap Paris, too!
Katherine has broken her silence, saying that she didn’t have her phone with her while she stayed in a resort in Arizona to get better. She is also “devastated” that she no longer has custody of Michael’s children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. TJ Jackson – Michael’s nephew – is now in charge of the children after being awarded guardianship by a judge. There is currently a family dispute surrounding Michael’s estate, as his will only names Katherine and Michael’s three children. We’ll keep you updated in this neverending, epic story…

No comments:

Post a Comment