Labels

Monday, July 16, 2012

Rihanna announces collaboration with River Island!


We're still squealing with excitement at the news that Rihanna is going to design a collection for one of our favourite high-street stores, River Island. Rihanna for River Island will launch in Spring 2013 (that's less than a year to go!) and we imagine will include many Rihanna-inspired denims (of the hotpant and dungaree variety), animal prints, camo jackets and Timberland-style boots. Ri-Ri seems to be just as excited as us, saying: "I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me.  I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special." Well we're looking forward to seeing something special. Unfortunately we don't have any sneak previews of the collection just yet, but we'll let you know the second we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment