Labels

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kylie Minogue: ‘Despite wearing cheeky little outfits I’m actually very shy’


Kylie Minogue: ‘Despite wearing cheeky little outfits I’m actually very shy’
She’s been parading around in teenie-weenie outfits for as long as we can remember, but nowKylie Minogue has admitted she’s actually quite “shy and timid”.
Speaking about the very naughty, web dress in the video for her latest single Time Bomb, Kylie said: "I wore a very cheeky little outfit. People don’t believe it but I do get very shy and timid. I was like… ‘Oh god, please can’t there be more to this.’”
In the video, Kylie can been seen waltzing through London – she even goes past heat Towers – but admits she probably looked a bit of a plonker at the time.
“The shoot for Time Bomb was amazing. When we were shooting down the busiest street in Soho I must have looked like a complete of an idiot strutting down the street singing to absolutely nothing!”
Kylie looking like an idiot? Impossible.

Kylie the daredevil

Kylie spoke about the exciting time she spent on the back of a motorbike in the video.
“I loved being on the bike in the video, I’m such a little daredevil at heart. The stunt rider had doneMission Impossible, among other things, so he must have been so bored riding around me in a couple little circles!”
We reckon he was probably having a pretty great time, Kylie…

Anti Tour

“I did a really huge tour last year for the Aphrodite album. I think I had 25 trucks, which is a lot!
“It was extravagant, it was over the top, it was massive, so people kept saying to me ‘Oh my god, how will you top this?’ I realised that was a very good question and actually I don’t think I can top it.
“My response was to go completely the other direction and do a thing called an ‘Anti Tour’ - basically no production, no dancers, no choreography, no hits. More or less it was about b-sides, demos and rarities - so just super super super fan’s favourites.”

No comments:

Post a Comment